Sunday, November 30, 2008

I needed a change in my weather....

...and Eric Lindell provided that in a big way last night at Skipper's.
look at those dimples... .smile



Eric, Bailey, and Kat.

Mercy Me.

Bailey, Liz, and Kat.

Scott, Eric, and Liz.


Bailey and Tracy May in the background. I think that you will soon be able to view many pics of Eric here: http://bellagrace.smugmug.com/
Videos available on You Tube.
Here is the link to the July show at Skipper's. DIfferent band, Eric with facial hair...still the showman with the big grin.

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Eric Lindell. I am so glad you burned a CD of his awesome music for me last year. He is t-totally awesome. Glad you had a good time at Skipper's. I can't wait to go on NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelley,

    Should have the Eric Lindel photos up sometime today. I'll send you the direct link to the gallery once I'm done.

    Cheers,

    Tracy M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All done!

    Eric Lindell @ Skipper's:
    http://bellagrace.smugmug.com/gallery/6716070_9etQc/1/429832941_WZZU6


    Cheers,

    Tracy M.

    ReplyDelete