Thursday, November 6, 2008

Public Assistance - seriously, I need some ideas

Update: I found two places in Dayton that will offer some help. My tax dollars at work, right?

I know there are some Ohio readers here... I need to know where to go, who to call, what to do to get some public assistance for a resident of Montgomery county. Is there some special wand to wave to get Section 8 housing?
I'm not going to make the calls on their behalf, I just want to know if anyone knows the process and what is the best way to get into public housing. I will then forward the information along and cross my fingers that it works. My second idea is to have them move to a third world country so that some christian missionaries will come help them..... bad, bad, shelley
private email: sperfect@tampabay.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment