Sunday, November 30, 2008

Greyhound greeting cards

Liz needed 12 holiday themed thank you cards for the vet who works with GREAT. We had fun (well, I hope she had fun too) creating these cards. Some are non-traditional colors while other are all-in with the red and green.
GREAT: http://www.great-greyhound.org/








ThUD: Do you need any personalized, custom cards? Check wearefullofscrap.blogspot.com
...just email me.... I'm busy making orders for the holidays and will fill your order too.
thanks for your support... shelley

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Shelley. LOVE the baby blue one at the top. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGrey! You KNOW I adore these! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! You definitely have all of the creative talent in our family. I am just a B&W, numbers kinda girl. Ho hum. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete