Sunday, July 20, 2008

Eric Lindell at Skippers Smokehouse

What a blast! I casually mentioned to a few people that this was a show to see. Well, the final head count at our tables was 23! I knew everyone but they didn't all know each other. My personal party at Skippers and Eric has LOTS of new fans. http://www.ericlindellband.com/ you can find his CDs at Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Borders, and at his site which is prolly the best for him :)
Shelley and Liz, just getting started.

http://scottandlizlynch.blogspot.com/
Mr and Mrs Hanshaw....aren't they the cutest? Adriane Winchester is in the background - I don't have any other picture of her or her husband Tracy. You can meet them here: http://adrianewinchester.blogspot.com/
Bailey (Michelle's DD) Shelley and Eric after the show.
What's with the tongue Marc? Liz and Scott Lynch with Marc Perry.
Vikki and Andy drove 2 hours from Englewood Beach to party with us! There is Adriane again two tables over in the white shirt. :)
I was accused of being a little drunk...but...look at ALL OF THOSE BEER BOTTLES in front of Buck, Jessica, and Norm. :)
Rob and Shanna Browning with Jimmy Wathey

The Passavanti's with Mark in the background. Nice pic!
Cheryl and her crab leg smile

Who is that?

Eric and Band... I wasn't the only one SWEATING Snap, it was hot.

I wasn't going to post this pic 'cause it looks like I have three chins. However, Dan Powers had the most fun of all of us I believe. He was (is) a dancing fool and needed a change of clothes before leaving the place. We had fun dancing.... oops, did you just spill my drink on my HEAD????
Isn't Bailey just the cutest? She is 13 and such a sweetie. I had a lot of fun dancing and playing with her at Skippers. I hope her mom allows her to come out with us again! We are harmless. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Awesome concert except for the part leaving dripping with sweat! I am so glad you told us about Eric - he is AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete