Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pump it up Ronan, it's your birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday to Ronan! I experienced something new last night... I know all you mom and dads know all about it but I have to admit I always thought Pump It Up was a gym. I had no idea what was behind those doors.

Step inside and you will see two huge rooms with these enormous blow up thingys. The kids had a blast but I think the most popular was the big slide.


Birthday boy Ronan and daddy Ryan. Again, Again!

Riley at the bottom of the slide.


Even Joni went down the big slide.
If they only had alcohol it would be perfect.

The video is a series of five short clips I hooked together somehow. I'm still learning how to edit! I'm attending the Teach Yourself Videos for Dummies class and the facilitator is a little slow and hard to understand.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that looks like fun!
    Where is Shelley going down the slide???

    Aunt Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the video clips. I want to put more clips on my blog...gotta figure that out from iPhoto, I guess...

    ReplyDelete