Thursday, February 14, 2013

PTI submission - guitar pick bracelet - I think this is my favorite

When I saw the contest today I knew I had to enter again. I've been inspired this week! I recently purchased a punch that is used to make guitar picks and was ready to experiment.


Buy your punch direct from the inventor. He offers a few different styles of punches that will make picks commonly used by guitarists. 

You won't be disappointed.  Excellent products and awesome fast shipping.


Supplies:  Stazon Black Ink, plastic I purchased at this site and also an old credit card, Pick Punch, Papertrey Ink Larger Than Life and Believe stamp sets, beautiful hand painted glass beads from my jewelry making stash, bracelet wire, small hole punch, and nail file for pick edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment