Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Glazer Children's Museum with Krystle and Elijah yesterday

Since the blogger software really sucks and I'm tired of trying to reorganize and move these photos... I'm just gonna 'splain them in the order in which they appear...
Elijah in the ball pit.  He was checking out a little girl who just plopped in next to him.
Here he is in the rubber 'sand' pit.  Pretty cool actually.  No sand in your shorts at this beach.
This actually the last photo I shot.  As you can see, he is passed out.  Worn out from the morning playing at the children's museum.  We walked across the street to find some lunch and settled at a greek restaurant.  We ordered him cheesy pita bread but he didn't make it past the cracker.  I ate his bread.  It was yummy.

His mama says he loves windows and he proved it here.  He wanted to stay here for a while and watch what was happening outside.  Behind him is the historic Tampa Hotel.  That is now the Univeristy of Tampa campus and one of my favorite places in my beautiful city.  A stop at UT is always on my 10 cent tour for my visiting guests.
How do you get a toddler to crawl through a tunnel?  Give him a target!  He didn't want to go in until I started tossing items in.  Then, he crawled right to them.

Mama Krystle and Elijah near the ball pit.  And fianlly another window shot.  Posing!

No comments:

Post a Comment