Thursday, February 14, 2013

PTI Submission - guitar pick bracelet using the Love & Marriage stamp set

When I saw the contest today I knew I had to enter again. I've been inspired this week! I recently purchased a punch that is used to make guitar picks and was ready to experiment.

Another experiment with the Copic Marker.  Again, I want to try again and reverse the process... I will color the entire pick with Copic G94 and then stamp the tree image with stazon ink.

Buy your pick punch direct from the inventor. He offers a few different styles of punches that will make picks commonly used by guitarists. 


Supplies:  Stazon Black Ink, old credit card, Pick Punch, Papertrey Ink Love & Marriage stamp set, beads from my jewelry making stash, bracelet wire, small hole punch, and nail file for pick edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment