Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Watercolor Challenge - Larger Than Life dies and spellbinders edging test

My final post, I promise.  I think I've saved the best for last but will wait for your comments.
Below you will find more of the die cut, watercolored flowers from the Larger Than Life PTI set.  I also experimented with my new spellbinders edgers.  I like the look of this card and plan on making more for the give-away box.  However, I will do it a little different next time. (of course!)  Instead of painstakingly painting each dang flower after die cutting... I will paint sheets of paper and THEN die cut the flowers... same effect but I think more efficient in my semi-mass-producing process of card-making.
NOTE:  In all my years of card-making, this is the first time I've entered anything in a challenge.  I know, I know, I went a little overboard but this one called out to me!

Koi Watercolors
PTI Larger Than Life dies
Spellbinders Edgeabilitiles
Cardstock and ribbon (maybe I should stickle a little?)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely my fav of your posts! Like the others, too, but love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful but this is the best of all!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete