Saturday, February 9, 2013

Experimenting with Sally's Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe




Sally's Baking Addiction blog has the most scrumptious looking recipes.  I've tried a few items and all have been wonderful.  I have ingredients to make a few more items this week in anticipation of guests.  

Today I'm experimenting because I'm too lazy to make cookies.  I'm using her Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and decided to bake them in a stone instead.  No rolling... just cut into squares.  I've done this successfully with other cookie recipes.  I may have chosen a pan that is just a little too small though.   I will let you know.  In about 25 minutes I'm sure!

Update:  I over baked and the edges are crunchy.  I think 20-22 minutes is plenty of time.  The center may be a little gooey but who doesn't like a gooey cookie?  

No comments:

Post a Comment