Thursday, February 14, 2013

PTI submission - guitar pick bracelet for your valentine

When I saw the contest today I knew I had to enter again. I've been inspired this week! I recently purchased a punch that is used to make guitar picks and was ready to experiment.

I stamped this with stazon and then used Copic R37 to color.  I need to try this again with a different red and also reverse the process. 
First I stamped with Stazon then I colored.  As you can tell, the stazon bled a little and the red looks blotchy.
Tomorrow (I'm out of time today!) I will experiement again by coloring the pick first with the Copic and then stamping with the stazon.
The Copic ink adheres well to the plastic and I'm curious to see how it wears.



Supplies:  Stazon Black Ink, old credit card, Pick Punch, Papertrey Ink Love & Marriage stamp set, beads from my jewelry making stash, bracelet wire, small hole punch, and nail file for pick edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment