Thursday, February 5, 2009

Richard Gilewitz and John Hammond at Ace's Music, Bradenton, FL

On one of the coldest nights in years, Ace's Music was steaming hot with music from Richard Gilewitz and John Hammond.
I did not get a decent pic of Richard but I did capture three incredible videos of him playing his style. The videos are on You Tube. Search his name and you should be able to find them. Read more about Richard here:
Here are my videos of Richard:
John told wonderful stories (bonehead me should have recorded those...dang) before each song. He has a great history of playing with folks all over the world. Learn more about John here:

I posted many videos of John on You Tube. Songs by Howlin' Wolf, Skip James, Robert Johnson, and of course some of his own as well.
John Hammond
My John Hammond videos on you tube:

Damon said his eyes weren't blinking, they were flashing little hearts for this pic. ha ha
I'm freaking scary looking in this shot. dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment