Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reckless Kelly and Sons of Bill at Skipper's Smokehouse

This was not my table at Skipper's. Although, I decided last night that I need to learn to like beer. It is much less expensive. Everyone knows I love my tequila and I'm a wino. Anyone giving lessons on how to develop a taste for beer? I have been known to have a Corona or Dos Equis but I drink them too slow and they get warm. Yuck. Warm beer. Maybe I need to drink a beer that is SUPPOSED to be warm.... suggestions?
This was probably a really fun table to be at last night.






This is one working-hard drummer. He rocked the kit all night.


This sure isn't the best picture. dang

2 comments:

  1. Little Kings, remember those? LMAO!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them back in Florida! It was an awesome show! As Always!

    - Crystal

    ReplyDelete