Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentime's Day Everyone

Well, that is how they say it down here in the south. Yep. Seriously. In the south there is a 'm' in that word. Maybe it isn't just a southern thing...maybe it is world wide.
I have shortened it to just 'times' day but peeps don't get that either.
You might not believe me but just start listening and when you hear someone say Valentime's Day... friend, DJ, TV anchor (seriously), coworker... you will get it.
So, Happy Times day everyone.
No card to post.
No pic of Elsie.
I'm going to a wedding on the big V day. Yuk. Make me throw up in my mouth. Don't get me wrong... I'm happy for them.
Congratulations!
Maybe I'm just jealous. Yep, that's it. Jealousy on Time's Day.

2 comments:

  1. You've nothing to be jealous about - there's worse things than getting married.

    And happy tiMes day to you too.

    I've only heard it from you and it if was all over, it'd sure be here in the middle of no where.
    Aunt C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's... Valentime's... whateffingever. The day sucks no matter how you say it. Damn commercial, Hallmark holidays. lol

    ReplyDelete