Friday, February 6, 2009

O'Death at the Orpheum in Ybor and again at BackBooth in Orlando

Twice in one week. Wow. I heard about this band on mnf the other day and decided to check them out in Tampa. They amazed me so the decision was made to go see them again in Orlando. They are from New York and don't get to Florida much and I feel lucky to have had the chance to see them not just once, but twice. I can't really describe them...the words escape me. From the first song to the last they rock the place. The videos don't do them justice. You have to see them LIVE. Sometimes they start out slow and sometimes...well, you'll just have to go to their show someday. One song in the clothes start coming off. woo hoo Not mine silly, theirs. Just their shirts...dang, get your mind outta the gutter.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVvEgvVNSC0

There was another band at the Orpheum Tuesday. The Hex Tremors blew me away. Two guys...so much energy... They are based in Orlando and opened for O'Death on Thursday night as well. This video is a jam of the Hex Trimmers with O'Death...and it is rockin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6up3fHNRy0

Thursday at BackBooth there were two other bands. The Token Gamblers were rockin' bluegrass and I really enjoyed watching those musicians too. Since they are from Orlando I should have the chance to see them again someday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cU6QZa9srQ

The real photographer was there too and maybe after he gets his photos processed I can post a few here. smile

No comments:

Post a Comment