Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Elsie and Zoe sittin in a tree...

Well, Zoe was sittin' in the tree. Elsie was doin' circles below. Crazy Cat!
Looks like an Ohio tree doesn't it. This is a Tabubea Tree and it should be covered in yellow flowers in a few weeks. However, with the recent frosts I believe it will pass on blooming this year.

Then, Zoe came down - which was really quite humorous..too bad I didn't get a video - then Elsie played Cat and Dog for a while which I did capture and is included for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. Zoe says could you turn on Elsie's mute button please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the hole digging? Too funny. Butch scratches in dirt like that when he's stalking! Loved this.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crack me up! Zoe didn't look amused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would bet on Zoe. If she had just twitched hard, Elsie would have jumped in your arms!

    ReplyDelete