Sunday, February 8, 2009

Recap of the last few days and going forward a little

It all started a little over a week ago on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 when Damon's CD was officially released. That was also dinner night with the Egal family. After dinner was done and everything cleaned and put away, Tracy and I raced over to see Damon and buy the new CD.
Then the fun began.
Friday 1/29: party at Skipper's for Damon. (blogged)
Saturday: Lunch with BFF Pam at Estella's
Sunday: Superbowl at the Pittman's with a pit stop at O'Briens
Monday: Class at USF.
Tuesday: Dinner with the Egal's at their home and I took Emily too. Later, O'Death and Hex Tremors at the Orpheum in Ybor. (Blogged)
Wednesday: Richard Gilewitz and John Hammond at Ace's Music in Bradenton, FL
Thursday: Hex Tremors, O'Death, Token Gamblers, and one other band at BackBooth in Orlando.
Friday: Damon Fowler Group at Ringside Cafe, St. Petersburg, FL (to be blogged soon)
Saturday morning/noon: Gasparilla Pirate Invasion, Tampa, FL (to be blogged soon)
Saturday late afternoon: 2 hour nap
Saturday night: Damon Fowler Group at Ringside Cafe with a table full of fun and friends. We danced, we sang, we tried to be quiet while Damon was having his 'o' moments and also to ensure that Fritz will join me again at a show. I think I did ok with the 'shelley be quiet' stuff.
Sunday: Well, today hasn't happened yet BUT the plans are to go to orlando to see Reckless Kelly. Maybe even do something before the show. But first I need to take the cutest dog in the world to the park and catch a few more zzzzs.
Monday: Is it going to be Monday already? If so, I have class on Monday night.
Tuesday: Reckless Kelly at Skipper's Smokehouse
Wednesday: Old Crow Medicine Show at the Historic Tampa Theatre. Usher night for me.
Thursday: WHAT???? nothing scheduled?
Friday: NO WAY??? Maybe it is too early to post this but I can't believe there is nothing on the books...yet.
Saturday: Eric and Nicole's wedding
Sunday: May I rest today? Well, maybe after doing some Greyhound Cat testing with Daisy in the morning. Oh yeah, I'm scheduled for brunch with the girls at Oystercatcher's at 1130. Sunday is toast too.... I need a designated driver because I love mimosas. Guess I'll rest Sunday late afternoon.
smile

1 comment:

  1. And you wonder why I don't have a blog. Friday: work, buy a fuzzy and a regular mouse for snakes, laundry. Saturday: finished laundry, cleaned the house a little. Sunday, last day of rest before Monday, sat around, cooked some food,thought about getting the car washed. Monday: Work, got the car washed. Tuesday: work...

    ReplyDelete