Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Going Big Time with card sales :)

Many of you know that I've been selling cards for years. Well, I'm expanding and not just around the waistline.

The next paragraph is totally robbed from a friends blog.... but... this is all true, so check us out....

A couple friends and I have decided that we would give a go at making cards and mini albums to sell...and we've started a blog to showcase a SAMPLE of what we can do for you.
We Are Full of Scrap was created so you can get some ideas and hire US to do the work for you!
Visit and check back often, as projects will be added on a regular basis!
AND, you can email us at WeAreFullofScrap@gmail.com if you want to place an order or have any questions.

We will also have a line of more 'adult' cards that will be linked from the blog. You may love them or hate 'em but we will still make 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Shelley and the others. I haven't checked it out yet but I will. I sent all my friends/family in my addie book your post/link. Good luck with it, I know you will do great. Can't wait to see the "adult" cards. LOL

    ReplyDelete