Sunday, September 28, 2008

How many fingers are you? I AM OLD

APOLOGIES to all who called me today! I discovered my phone was still on mute from the concert Friday night. I missed lots of calls. :(
I had TWO birthday cakes! Joni brought a carrot cake (we must have our veggies) and Jimmy baked me a pineapple upside down cake (and we must have our fruits too!).
Yes, chicks watch football too. Maria, Monica, and Amanda having lunch and checking out the Bucs game.

Riley and her new love, the Frog. She made stuff for herself and also kept busy cutting letters for Joni and me.

Maria was very busy today. She made lots of cards and a 6x6 mini album. WOW!
I'm hard at work, huh.

Look at that Riley. She is so into that Frog.

Nice smiles!

Joni, Monica, Riley, and the birthday girl. Amanda and Monica stamped LOTS of stuff. Joni got a good start on three 6x6 ACE albums.

Isn't Riley adorable?

Elsie and Dice are exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Shelley! It was a great day as always. Can't wait until we get together again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I missed it! Happy BELATED birthday too - looks like you had a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete