Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WHAT??? 30 plus years...

...and no cavities... and then today...today.... I go for my regular six month cleaning and what in the hell? Years ago my dentist replaced my original old silver fillings with pretty white stuff. Those fillings were done by a dentist in Englewood, Ohio who retired years ago. He did a great job and I've been lucky to not have a cavity since. So..... WHY?
I brush and floss daily. I go to the dentist regularly. I was just there six months ago. I had no idea a cavity, albeit tiny, could grow so quickly.
They have an opening Monday at 2pm so I'll be there getting this thing fixed. Of course it is on the top, way in back. That will make my jaw feel wonderful (TMJ sufferer).





On another note, what an awesome camera! I went out in the backyard in the sunshine and put the super macro on.... then I put the camera in my mouth (no comments please) and took about 10 pics. Pretty darn good! LOL
Back to the dentist.... I've had a cracked lower molar for years (night grinder) and it is time to do something about that too. They took xrays today and we will examine them Monday and decide what to do. I'm afraid a root canal and for sure a cap is in my near future.
Thank goodness for novacaine. Shoot me up, doc.

2 comments:

  1. OUCH SHELLEY!Hopefully you won't have to have a root canal. AND, awesome camera. I might go outside and try that on my camera. LOL.
    I have TMJ also, SUCKS. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera in your mouth???

    **gagging running to the bathroom**

    ReplyDelete