Monday, September 8, 2008

Little York Tavern, August 2008

On another night we were able to get together at the LYT and play a little pool. It was great spending time with most of the family. Not pictured but present: Kathy Perfect and Sara Harvey. Kathy wasn't feeling too great (recent surgery) and Sara would NOT like to see the pic of her! Bad photographer. I'll get ya next time. smile
Maybe someday the other nieces and nephews will be there too. I miss all of you!

John Penney and Nick Harvey

Olivia Harvey What a face! I wish I could spend time with her as she grows.

Scott Perfect and Tracy Nagy

Gail Penney and Nick, Olivia's daddy

Tracy and Nick





Uncle, aunt, and nephew.



Pool Sharks! I didn't stand a chance playing pool that night. I drank instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment