Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wow, they let 'em drive early in Florida


Look at Ronan getting ready to take Elsie (in pink princess bag) for a spin in the Miata! He climbed in and didn't want to get out. After a little pouting he was in his mama's arms. Then, the headlights! WOW - do it again! He loves anything with a motor. He was fascinated with those headlights going up and down.
I think we should all pitch in and get him a roomba or one of those other vacs for his birthday.
Tonight I was the Egal's for my special birthday dinner. Maria spent two days cooking her mama's special soup. (MARIA: comment with the CORRECT name of the soup please!). I can't believe we didn't take any pics. Here are a few highlights:
- Riley presenting me with my gift. I was told she worked a long time creating my special present and i will post pics as we use it.
- Ronan seriously considering what movie to watch.
- Riley (SORRY RYAN) announcing that he shouldn't have ice cream because... well, I won't put it in print but let's say the wii fit wasn't very nice to Ryan yesterday.
- Ronan scooping Elsie into his arms all by himself.
- Ronan wanting me to hold Elsie in one arm and him in the other and showing him in the mirror how we looked.
- Riley quickly renaming and then mastering the Frog (aka cricut) and her pouty face when she realized it wasn't staying at her house.... yes, you may borrow it whenever you want :)
- Eating yummy soup AND taking some home with me for lunch tomorrow.
I'll add more as I remember - or as I'm reminded! smile
Thanks to the Egal's for a wonderful birthday dinner. I'm so fortunate to have them in my life.

1 comment: