Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yard Stuff

Some of my plumeria (plumeriae?!!) are starting to bud and bloom.
They are incredible flowers.

This poor baby is (was??) a beautiful red. It was blooming one day and the next I went out and it was snapped off near the ground. I guess a squirrel fell on it? Not sure but I made the stalks into cuttings and they don't look so good right now. I'm hoping to get another started soon.
This is an un-named light pink that blooms every year. Underneath it has pink stripes along the edges.


This is the wonder that inspired this post. I can't even describe the color and fragrance. The picture doesn't do it justice. Isn't mother nature awesome?

Last but not least... my key lime is producing this year. Well, last year it gave me 5-6 fruits. This year it should have at least 50! Can you say MARGARITA? yum yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment