Monday, September 8, 2008

Mini Album using CTMH paper, etc.

Here is a mini album I made the other day for a birthday gift. The paper is by CTMH and it is attached to coasters from the Outback restaurant. Clean, new coasters. No, I didn't steal them. If you ask politely you usually get what you want. Especially if you add a 'May I' at the start of the sentence but I digress.
The stuff is just stuff I had.... like the black ribbon, black flowers, rub-ons, etc. In the center of the black flowers is a glob of black stickles with a smaller blob of clear stickles. My BFF made a much more creative version of this and I think I'll CASE her book the next time. grin
I WAS very proud of this book. Now I'm not so sure. LOL









2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Shelley. Love it.
    I might have to make some books like this. I asked a couple places if I could take some coasters so I have a stack of them. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book Shelley! Love the paper too :)

    ReplyDelete