Sunday, September 28, 2008

Must be present to win

Last week the HD dealer in Tampa was giving away an 883 Sportster. Must be present to win. Well, Cheryl needs a bike so we (her daughter, brother, and co-worker Marc) went down there to get her bike. Unfortunately there was a mix-up in the drawing and some guy from Tampa won the bike. Next time. Robbie and Shanna Browning were there as well but bonehead me didn't get a picture. Again, next time.
Me and my bike before heading home. Yes mom, I wear my helmet (but I don't like it).
A'Shia, Cheryl (Ms. Johnson to you), Shelley, and William
Isn't Cheryl's daughter beautiful?

Stryker the bird!

Purple Rain
Marc getting ready to take my bike for a quick spin around the park. This is a toy compared to Purple Rain.

I almost didn't post this picture. But, Marc (and a few other co-workers) have this THING for McD's apple pies. This was the first time I wasn in McDs in years. Yes, Maria, document this.... I was IN A McDONALD's. But, I didn't eat anything. I was good. Marc, being the true biker. Rearranged his cornbread muffins that were already in his backpack to make room for the two, yes TWO, apple pies he purchased.
Thanks to Marc for sacrificing his evening to ride with me all the way downtown in rush hour traffic AND spending hours looking at bikes, waiting for our names to be called, and then riding back thru Tampa home. It was very difficult for him to pass the first McDs. I realized this fact and agreed to stop at next possible McD.

No comments:

Post a Comment