Friday, November 20, 2009

Publix shopping carts - return it when finished

Publix installed these green shopping cart corrals a while back. The idea is, after you finish with the cart, you should wheel it a few steps further to the corral. Easy concept, correct?
I personally always return my cart to the store and when I arrive if there is one in the lot, I'll take it in with me. Just doing my part to keep the carts in line.
What I don't understand is why peeps can't walk the dang cart to the corral? Just a Friday morning rant. Tiny in the big scheme of things I know...
Publix
Friday, November 20, 2009.

3 comments:

  1. Why peeps can't walk....

    Because they are lazy and INCONSIDERATE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate to shop at Publix because they didn't have the places to put their shopping carts. I used to complain about it but they said they have 100% carryout for their customers so they didn't need them. Wonder how all of the carts got into the parking lot then??
    So glad they finally have them because I don't walk the cart back to the store but I always put it in the corral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good.

    ecommerce shopping carts

    ReplyDelete