Monday, November 16, 2009

Leroy Franklin .. . Does Elsie the chihuahua have a brother?



Isn't he handsome? He seems HUGE compared to Elsie but he's really not that big. Until he tries to sit or stand on me. LOL

They sleep together.

Elsie shares her blankies.

Elsie likes to be right next to him and they both have to be right next to me.

..and they play....

when he doesn't play, she chews on his hind leg or nibbles at his collar or ear. He bites back sometimes but they are both gentle biters. LOL I've heard only one yip from her so far today.

She's going in for the attack.

Hey, play with me.

She is nibbling on him. Antagonizer.
Let's see who can get closer:


When they aren't sleeping they are both trying to get on my lap. I took these as I was adding the pics above to this blog. See the PC keyboard in the lower left? They are ridiculous sometimes!

4 comments:

  1. They are so sweet together! I wish Spiff had a friend like that, but he doesn't really seem to get the concept of "playing". I'm not entirely sure he knows he's a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy TCDITW has taken to having a sibling. You'll never be cold with them snuggling!

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So now TCDITW will mean TWO Cutest Dogs in the world?

    He is A-dor-able! Mini-Indigo for sure. If you lived closer...we would need a pic of Leroy & Indi together!

    Thanks for adopting a hound in need, Elsie! I know Shelley just pays the bills...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Leroy is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him! Elsie will teach him the rules and how to get what he wants lol! Worked with my kids, Bridget and Brian lmao! My cat thinks she is a dog. Sits and begs for treats on command. Paws/begs at the back of my legs when I'm fixing food. Sits on the bottom step waiting for me when I get home from work! Pets are a wonderful gift :)

    ReplyDelete