Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kenny Neal and Bernard Allison, Skipper's Smokehouse

This is Kenny's manager, Charlie Paulk. We started talking when I pointed to his shirt and said 'I'll be there tomorrow night!!' He was disappointed that the band is going to Miami and he wouldn't be in MS to show me the hot spots.

Kenny Neal. What a sweetheart. Handsome too! He is one of 10 children and some of his brothers and one nephew perform with him.

Bernard Allison. He rocked the stage after Kenny. Old blues with screaming electric.


On another note, how about those braces. Attractive huh? Great diet plan. I'll be happy to get my bite back and my lower teeth back where they should be. I need to buy stock in the brace wax company and who ever makes those little bendable thingys that you use to get stuff out from between the wires!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that I am not the only grown-up wearing a tin grin!! I cannot wait until mine come off. Kenzie handled her braces with much less whining. lol

    ReplyDelete