Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Eve - Rewind, Skipper's Smokehouse ..part deux

Tracy May took a few shots of us on NYE - how could he not... I bugged him enough :) What a guy.
Scott and Liz Lynch...and me... horning in on the NYE festivities. horning in, get it? Liz, horn, ok. I'll stop now.
One of the bands threw bubble gum to the crowd. When I saw Tracy unwrap a piece I convinced him to show the kid inside by blowing the biggest bubble possible.... and he actually let me take a few shots of him....with HIS camera! Under pressure... it isn't as easy as it would seem to be.... but still fun. I am such a PEST.
Isn't this just the cutest? I don't like being photographed but obviously the person behind the lens knows what he is doing... Three chicks at Skipper's.
To see Tracy's shots of the musicians...click here:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is a great photographer cuz it looks like I have big boobs in this pic. lmao

    ReplyDelete