Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A few creations... www.wearefullofscrap.blogspot.com

Below are two mini albums I recently created from an order. (thanks Tim!)


The first is one of our Original Inspiration books. This is for a grandma to put on her desk and will include pics of her first grandson. I love the dinosaur paper!


I made a similar book for the father of the baby boy but that book is spiral bound. He is serving our country and will have to carry the book in his duffle so I wanted it a little more durable...and masculine! Thanks to our troops. Be safe and speedy return to Rayden's daddy.
This is the 'other' view of the Inspiration Book. How about those Srabble tiles? It's ok Tracy, I didn't take them from the set we use. HA HA I buy old Scrabble games at garage sales and use the parts.
Sidebar: Does anyone have a Big Boggle game they aren't using? I really could use an 'official' version. Mine is put together from parts and it sucks. The company doesn't sell it anymore (duh) and there are some on ebay..guess I should just go buy my own! But I digress...(as usual)

This project included three albums - all similar except for the names on the front. The Dazzlers are a top-notch drill team at a school in Texas.
These books will be given to them at an awards ceremony this weekend.
The girls have plenty of spaces to put snapshots.

I thought I was clever with the letters 'dance' with the punched circles behind to kinda match the silver dots to the right.
Mrs. Watson is the director and I'm sure she inspires the girls every day. I nearly had a melt-down making the words for these pages but obviously I (and the cricut) survived.

More dots and of course a cut out of the Lonestar State.
Back cover.
Unfortunately bonehead me didn't take a pic of the completed book. But, imagine a ring in the corner with ribbons tied and you will see the finished product!
What can WE make for YOU? We love to create custom books and cards so send us your ideas.
I know you will be very happy with the results.
We will even work with your pictures if you want us to create a scrapbook from beginning to end.
Contact:

1 comment: