Friday, January 9, 2009

Best part is the band

Last night was one of those bowl games. It was a big deal around here. I went to Jessica Damico's home for a party and had fun watching those football fanatics get all excited about that pigskin. At half-time a couple said to me "here's your favorite part, Shelley" as the band played....
I wore the colors from my school and was told that was like wearing a Browns shirt to a Steelers game...but I didn't understand.

Joni and Shelley
I don't have a bright orange or blue shirt in my wardrobe. smile

3 comments:

  1. Too bad their isn't a video of the drunks dancing around pretending they were in the band playing instruments! LOL

    GO GATORS!!!

    Maybe Shelley and Elsie need to pick up an 0range & blue outfit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. it might be time to find something orange and blue for Elsie. Let us know if you see anything suitable. smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think you should continue wearing the Browns' colors. :)

    ReplyDelete