Saturday, January 31, 2009

Damon Fowler CD release party - Skipper's Smokehouse

Last night there was high energy at Skipper's Smokehouse. It was freezing but after the music started the sweat began to flow.
Damon and bandmates were on hand to showcase the new CD (his fourth!). This is one of many CD release parties.
http://www.damonfowler.com/
If you can make it out... come to Ringside Cafe next weekend and support your local music scene.

Damon and Chuck.

Damon in one of his 'o' moments. I love to watch Damon slide into his groove. Literally. Slide.
Damon and Ed Wright. Eddie co-wrote some of the songs on the new CD and joined Damon on stage a few times.

Damon sliding up and down the neck. Ooooooo

I posted 10 videos on You Tube. I'm headed there now to check them out. I couldn't sleep last night so I converted, compressed, and uploaded them at 4am....and then took a nap. I need to go preview now and delete the videos that are not worthy.

Scroll down if you want to read more about Damon.

No comments:

Post a Comment