Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cupcakes for Charity?


Cameras and mics everywhere... I had to stop and see what was happening. Yes, that is Joan Rivers and her daughter. Whoever can tell me the names of the other chicks won't win anything but will allow me to delete this sentence and add correct captions to my pics.

Kathy Lee Gifford was there too but the pics of her I took were awful. Well, she looked pretty awful... (sorry KLG). She had on so much makeup I didn't recognize her at first. I'm trying to be nicer lately so let me rephrase that.... My photos of the beautiful KLG were deleted because the camera just didn't do her justice.

1 comment:

  1. The other ladies look really familiar but I can not think of their names. Will keep thinking on it. Does Joans daughter have the same BAD plastic surgery as she does? lol

    ReplyDelete