Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Central Park



I really wanted to take a carriage ride around the park but you know thrifty me... I didn't want to pay the 34 (plus tip of course). So, I just waited and watched. Eventually this mom and daughter caught my eye. They were considering but couldn't decide. I asked them if they wanted to share and....off we went! Adorable young lady and her very nice mother. They are from Venice and the daughter spoke no English - mom could understand a little. The driver was wonderful. He lived for years near Tarpon Spring and had horses. Now he has four horses in NYC and three employees. He still has his home in FL and said his life is wonderful. I said 'yeah.... you get to be in the city and have the country too!'/


what's up with that hair? My Skipper's pics show me with three chins. Now I look like baseball head. Or I guess that is basketball head. gross hair shelley

Isn't central park amazing? I could stay there for days.... camp out... but there just isn't enough time and camping isn't allowed anymore.



1 comment:

  1. Horse and carriage ride. That looks nice. Glad you got to ride without paying full price.

    ReplyDelete