Saturday, June 14, 2014

Kitchen / living room

I was going to have the stove and refrigerator cleaned and leave them there; but, when they were pulled out the huge mess was discovered.  The stove was caked with grossness down both sides and the refrigerator was missing most of the interior parts.  I will put some good used appliances in here after the floors are replaced.  Check out the A/C vent.  Do you think the filer was changed once over the last seven years?   I know I has the A/C serviced a few times over the years so I'm sure that guy changed it but I doubt the tenants ever put a new filter in.  Let's just hope the A/C doesn't die before the house is sold.  I have decided to have the kitchen, living room, and entire hallway ceramic tiled.  It is a major expense but is well worth it.   The vinyl is nasty and stained.  I bought cheap tile and that saved about 500 but it is still an expense I didn't count on.  However, it will add a lot to the value instead of dropping the house 500 next week I'm going to raise the price 5k.  Towards the end I will have some ultra-cheap carpet and padding installed in the three bedrooms. 






No comments:

Post a Comment