Monday, August 11, 2008

What did you do on your summer vacation...or... if everyone else was jumping off the bridge, would you jump too?

It would depend the bridge.... Here's a little more about what I did on my summer vacation to Los Angeles. Tawni has been encouraging this for the last few years and finally we had time to make it happen. It truly was painless. If you want to have it done, I'll enable you.


Marking and measuring. Tori, short for Victoria (that's a good sign, right!) took her time making sure the spot was just right. Or should I say Perfect.

This was prolly the worst part. I had a bruise for a few days from this clamp. It didn't really hurt, just felt weird.

Tori: "I'm going to tell you to take a deep breath and then exhale. On the exhale I'm going to do it. OK?"
Shelley: "OK"
Tori: (literally one second later) "Breathe in"
...and the deed was done. She was awesome, fast, friendly, and I was a big baby for nothing.
Notice the needle in her right hand?

All done. Now I have to lose that 30 pounds around the gut.

7 comments:

  1. Note the Gail smile with teeth together. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be on record that I tried my best NOT to let you do this! LMAO!

    Now are you going to wearing those short shirts to show it off? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've had it done 3 times :) I would love to have it done again!!! Maybe one day soon :) Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are braver than me! Looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl... you are one brave soul!! Hope you are having a great vacation! Can't wait to see what you got at the Stampfest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my stomach hurts just thinking about that....

    ReplyDelete