Monday, August 4, 2008

Lyle Lovett at the Orpheum Theatre, Los Angeles, CA



Tonight.... ahhh, tonight.... we spent the evening with Lyle and his large band at the Orpheum theatre in Los Angeles. The Orpheum has a history similar to the great Tampa Theatre. Check the links to read more about these historic places that we must support. Both theatres still have the Mightly Werlitzer organ that rises from the stage. We didn't see the organ tonight since the stage was covered with many other instruments. I'm rambling now... I'm in Lyle land.
http://www.laorpheum.com/index.html
http://www.tampatheatre.org/
Words can't really describe it so I'll just let the pics and videos do the talking.

I asked him to marry me but he just grinned.... I guess that is a 'no'.

Tawni and Lyle

Tawni, Keith, and Diane

Diane, Willie Greene Jr., and Tawni

Willie Green Jr. shoes matched his suit. Beautiful!

















2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going to see your guy in LA! How cool! And WTH, he didn't want to marry you? LOL
    Glad you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo coool... "LY-LE! LY-LE! LY-LE!" DD

    ReplyDelete