Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Moreland and Arbuckle free concert: Please vote for SUNCOAST BLUES SOCIETY details below

Please help me bring this band to tampa for a benefit show for Suncoast Blues Society.

No personal information is required. If you are reading my blog... please take one minute and make a few clicks for me:

1. go to www.telarc.com/justadream

2. click 'get M&A to your blues society'

3. click the radio button next to SUNCOAST BLUES SOCIETY (4th on the list)

4. scroll down and click done

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE BLUES and helping to bring M&A to Tampa for my awesome blues club.

shelley

Only one vote per computer. Period. Only one vote. But... if you have more than one computer in your home or you work with an office full of people, everyone can vote! :)

VOTING ENDS NOVEMBER 30th SO PLEASE VOTE TODAY!
SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CO-WORKERS!
Yes, I'm begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment