Monday, November 7, 2011

Paul Thorn Band at Ziggys, Winston-Salem, NC

Another reason we ventured north was to hang out with our friends. We arrived in Asheville early Thursday morning and then later that day hit the road for Winston-Salem. This was my first visit to WS and I really liked the town. I especially loved the HUGE Goodwill store near our hotel. We spent a few hours there Friday morning.



Before we checked in I requested stop at a wine shop and purchased a few bottles for Ralph and I to enjoy at each show. At the show I noticed these small cans of PBR everywhere. I know someone who would have loved these cans of beer!

Jeffrey Perkins clicking the sticks.

Ralph Friedrichsen on bass.
Me and Paul. My required self-portrait.


Ralph pointing at ME for some reason!


Backstage there was a working video game. We had fun taking turns. Of course Michael had the high score.

Michael Graham


Bill Hinds groovin'

Billy Maddox doing his job. And a fine job he's doin'!

I couldn't resist this sneaky self-portrait of me and this funny t-shirt.\

Suzy at the merchandise table.

Michael and one of Bill's guitars.

Happy Jeffrey

Just jammin'

No comments:

Post a Comment