Monday, November 7, 2011

October in Los Angeles

I spent almost three weeks in Los Angeles with Tawni and Lyndon. I had a great time hanging out with them and appreciate their warm hospitality.

Among other things which I will also post separately we....
- Spent time at It's a Wrap http://www.itsawraphollywood.com/
- Shopped at the Vintage Clothing Expo. The second day I sat in the sun outside people watching and reading. It was a beautiful day in Santa Monica
- Watched THOR! yes, I finally got to experience the wonder that is THOR... I don't know what the movie was really about but I did enjoy the eye candy
- cooked a few dinners and also baked some yummy pumpkin cookies
- went out to dinner here and there
- enjoyed some live music and karaoke too! (no, I did NOT sing)
- worked every weekday
- browsed a cool antique shop
- dressed like ghouls
- attended a fashion and make-up event at nordstroms which was really fun
- other stuff I've forgotten
- was totally spoiled

No comments:

Post a Comment