Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Steve Morse at the State Theatre 3/5/2010




All guitar, all the time.
Two impressive guitarists and a drummer that knows how to kick a kit. I haven't seent a drum kit like this in a very long time. 9 cymbals and a high-hat... too many drum heads to count... all miked and ready to fill the air with sound.
I've posted some video on You Tube of these guys jammin... I felt like I was back in the 80s watching a show at Hara Arena. :)
there's more and you can link to them if you go to You Tube and click the links to the right of the screen.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, That me in front of Steve in your Videos. Would like to see more. Any chance of getting a copy of your recording on DVD? Great show. Saw him in Atlanta this past October. Hope Deep Purple tours the States this summer. Again, great videos. Thanks for sharing! BTW, that was a Father and son to my right. They were in awe of this concert. Hope they found the videos.
    Regards, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Rick, Leave me your email address either here or send me an email on You Tube. I'm not sure I can burn a DVD on this PC but I could at least put the videos on a thumb drive for you and you could take it from there! shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father & son had a blast. Son now has the "hots" for Sarah Spencer. Father is now playing the "Bash" & "Highland Wedding" on his new Ernie Ball Music Man - Steve Morse Anniversary Edition (SM-Y2d).

    Thanks, Shelley, for posting the vid.

    ReplyDelete