Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reduce your homeowners insurance by having your home inspected -

I just had mine inspected today and my policy dropped 422.00.

Apparently there are many discounts that we are allowed but don't know about because the insurance company doesn't ask us or educate us on how to provide proof of various items which will qualify our home for the rate reduction.

How did I learn about these discounts? Well, I received an invoice for 2010 insurance a few weeks ago and flipped. I called the agent and she told me about this inspection I could have done that would help, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I finally called the guy this morning. He was here by noon. At 1pm the agent called and told me my new rate. The inspection is good for FIVE YEARS!

Building Inspector:
David Cobian
813-380-9050
http://www.affordableinspectionsfl.com/

Tell him you read about him on my blog. I HIGHLY recommend you give him a call. It is well worth the little time and money invested.

The fee is very reasonable... well worth it... guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment