Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Battle over the rawhide

Maggie spent last Saturday night at my house. She brought with her a huge rawhide. Elsie decided she wanted to chew on that bone and over the next 24 hours they switched back and forth. I shot a couple of videos when this started and they made me laugh til I cried. After a few hours they just shared and one would have the bone then the other.

First video: (about 35 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhJ7AVukD6g

Second video (A little over a minute...this one really made me laugh and still does!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnW3zQx1DUQ


I tried to upload the videos direct to the blog but blogger would not cooperate so the links take you to YouTube.com.

Let me know if you think they are funny or am I just crazy and in need of entertainment?

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was a laugh! Poor big Maggie being cowed by that little teeny CDITW! She was so close to getting one end of it and so afraid. TFS I needed a laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Maggie being abused! LMAO!
    I'll have to send 2 next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is crazy funny! Elsie is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much for that big dogs rule, little dogs drool saying! What a hoot :)

    ReplyDelete