Thursday, December 24, 2009

One of my new favorite things... Starbucks Holiday Tea

Ok, this is some of the best tea ever. A little more expensive than my Publix bagless, tagless 99 cents for 100 tea bags... but...dang... it is good. Reminds me of my throw back pepsi days... is this something that I will no longer be able to find after 12/26??? Am I going to have to stop at every starbucks while out shopping on 12/26? Is a second mortgage in order? Is it possible to add this to my amazon.com wish-list???
Another bonus... the tin is adorable and VERY alter-able. Recycle, re-use. Oh yeah, I made tea two more times with the bags in the cup purchased today at Starbucks. Did that make sense? Let me splain. Some dude offered to buy me a coffee today and I said I'd really love some hot tea to which Liz suggested he purchase a cup of Holiday Tea. After I finished that cup I asked the starbucks lady 'may I have more hot water' and she filled the cup. I let it steep a while and then... a few hours later when I finally got home... I boiled some water and made another cup of tea.
This girl can ramble on about nothing can't she.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would love the tea..ration your tea bags and you will be fine..there are 30 in that tin I got you..lol

    ReplyDelete