Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie

John Stamos, Gina Gershon, Bill Irwin
http://www.byebyebirdieonbroadway.com/cast (link to cast and bios)
The show was cheesy and I loved it. The costumes, the singing, the performers. My favorite is the father (Bill Irwin). He was so funny.

Nolan Gerard Funk played Conrad Birdie.
BTW, I did NOT shoot the pics. I totally borrowed them from google. No pics. No food. No drinks. I wish they had said No Coats. No Kids. No smelly people. Ooops, that was bad.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you didn't shoot the photos when I didn't see Imitation Elsie. Was she on your lap watching?

    The cast has some strange REAL names - Nolan Gerard Funk, Dee Hoty
    (hotty???) and Jayne Houdyshell for starters.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl who played CHA CHA in Grease is in that show, she is the wife in the yellow dress :)

    ReplyDelete