Saturday, May 9, 2009

St. Pete Beach with the girls

How many snaps does it take to get one decent pic of a few chicks on the beach? Apparently 15+ and you still don't get exactly what you wanted... We're still cute tho :)





...and then there is this guy. Vikki claims Tracy and I fell asleep and she took a walk down the beach and found this fine speciMAN. I'm not so sure because the last time I checked, Florida is FLAT and there are some pretty darn big mountains in the background. But, she sent me the pic, so who am I to doubt? Here's your eye candy my friends.

3 comments:

  1. nice find! I don't see anything like that on our beaches, but I'll be watching next week in CA ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fine speciMAN for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had to walk a ways to find the hills right around the bend.. :)

    ReplyDelete