Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More shots of the deck and gardens




The fishtail palm is struggling to regain its old self. This was a completely shaded garden.
I planted 100 or so caladium bulbs a few weeks ago. They are just starting to emerge. Rain! Rain! Rain!

View from the side yard. Dang, look at all those bottles I have to replant.
25 cent marigolds are doing just fine. Love my 25 cent plant store. As soon as the rains start I'll be headed back for another 20 dollars worth of annuals. :)
Too bad I didn't think of moving the dang pool net out of the background. Oh well. Peruvian Daffodil blooming today.

3 comments:

  1. Shelley, it is gorgeous beyond words! I'd spend all my time out there (with computer or book) and just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You have such a gift. Maybe you can teach me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good, Shelley! Love the wine bottle border. What a clever idea. Wish my yard looked this nice. I will stick to Ohio yard sans snakes, though. :)

    ReplyDelete