Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Too Many Paws

Some of you hear me say that a lot lately. But most of you don't know about the senior kitty Abbey - well you know ABOUT her, you've just never seen her. She's been a pill lately and she knows I was mad at her. So, she decided to be sociable the other day and actually let me take her picture. She is 15. Old. Right?

Hanging out on the couch. Elsie was in shock and awe.


Playing, yes PLAYING with a piece of yarn.

Abbey purring. Yes, she plopped herself down right on top of my project.





Abbey on the stamp cabinet and Zoe in Elsie's bed. This is the closest they've ever been without a yowling, howling, spitting cat fight.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Abbey. I can't believe she came out of the bathroom! Love the photos, esp. the bottom one!

    Aunt Carole

    ReplyDelete