Friday, September 12, 2014

I couldn't trade it in.... Yet

I took these pics before I drove to the dealer with the intention of driving home a used car. I just couldn't do it. I actually almost cried in the dealership when I looked at my car. So silly. But my gut feeling just said don't do it. Run. So I walked away. The pressure was just too much. There will always be another car. I'm just not ready to let this one go yet. special thanks to my special friend Liz for spending the time with me last night at the dealer. She drove the car I was intending to buy and assured me that it was similar enough to the wagon and would give me better visibility, safe ride, better at night, and that's the one I should buy. But if I'm not ready to buy today then walk away. Now I know which one I want and I can just shop online until I find the one that fits my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment