Friday, September 12, 2014

car salesman / salesmen pressure

spare me.  Sign here.  I felt so bad I almost cried and those weren't tears of joy.  I want to keep my car but I'm afraid it has too many issues.  Is it ok for now, yes.  Do I have to have a new car today?  No.
Interesting how I just looked at that SUV Wednesday, it has been on the lot for a few weeks, and as soon as I show interest, they have another cash offer!!!  So, you have to make a decision right now.  I did.  It took me a couple of hours but I decided to walk away.  There will always be another car.  Volvo owners traditionally take care of their cars.  There might not be another exactly like this one but I bet there will be a BETTER ONE!  
I felt so relieved when we left that place and went to dinner.  I was not excited at all about buying that car and one should be crying due to happiness and excitement for that type of purchase.   I'm happy I didn't sign.  I DO love that car.  I think it is a great car for me.  I know that right then was not the time for me to make that decision.   
I'm very grateful for Liz's support in that horrid ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment